The 1 Hour Challenge
Every week, we brainstorm tasks for ten minutes, then spend fifty minutes doing it as best we can. Here's what we've got so far:
- MFK (12-4-08) An automatic version of Marry, Fuck, Kill. Pick three terms and it'll decide which one to marry, which one to have sex with, and which to chuck off a cliff. It decides by seeing which permutation ("marry ___", "kill ____", "fuck ____") gets the most Google hits. It gives you a reason yanked from Wikipedia.
- Stache (1-8-09) Place a moustache on whomever or whatever you desire.
- Oneact (1-15-09) You provide the title. RPN provides the short one-act play.
- Bigurl (1-23-09) Have a URL that is too short? Bigurl is here to save the day.
- Spicy (1-29-09) Real Meatball Fighting!!!!!?
- Noes (2-5-09) Get the scoop
- Date (2-12-09) The table is set. But your date is crazy.
- Escape (2-19-09) I'm gonna make you a star! Look through RPN's telescope at some of the lesser known constellations
- Mexmix (2-25-09) It' tiempo de s para comer. Prepare un banquete mexicano en su cocina.
- Banned (3-08-09) Brooding, moody new Indie label RPN produces bands at a mildly depressing rate.
- FireWerx (3-12-09) RPN lights up the night sky.
- Madlab (3-23-09) Brush up on your parts of speech.
- Oppenheinstein (4-3-09) Ei-RPN-stein and Oppenheimer duke it out in a simple game of chance.
- Sleepytime™ Sheep Counter (4-10-09) Put yourself to sleep with a relaxing game of Sheep Counter.
- Spicier (??????) Let's fight... except the fucker is throwing dynomite!?!?!?!
- Dsmvwld (3-2-10) Ht vwls? Dsmvltr s hr t th rsc!
RPN: The Programming Wing of 2log